The Best Way to Clean Leather Seats
SONAX Leather Foam is a premium leather cleaner and conditioner, formulated to be tough on stains yet gentle to your fine leather. Used in partnership with SONAX Dirt Eraser, removes denim stains and most ink pen marks. Foaming action makes it safe for heated seats and perforated leather surfaces. A modified beeswax ingredient reduces slipping and replenishes leather. Restores leather to its original suppleness and allows leather to breathe. Pleasant scent.
- Premium leather cleaner and conditioner
- Specially formulated foaming action safe for perforated seats
- Silicone-free to maintain appearance without greasy residue
- Bee’s wax ingredient keeps leather soft and supple
- Provides long lasting protection
- VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) compliant
- Vacuum or clean leather of loose debris.
- Working in small sections, spray SONAX Leather Foam directly on leather seat. You’ll see and hear the gentle foam starting to work.
- Using SONAX Dirt Eraser, massage product into surface, lifting dirt.
- Using a clean, premium microfiber towel, gently wipe Leather Foam off seat surface.